Welcome Back to the Dojo!
The 2023 / 2024 Season Registration is now availble!
- Click the green button above to navigate to the Judo Canada Trackie registration site (external link)
- Follow the prompts, and complete the forms.
- Membership Type will be ‘Mudansha (Colour Belts)’
- Medicine Hat’s region will be ‘Zone 1’
- Belt Level’s are as follows:
- 6 Kyu = White Belt or Brand New Member
- 6+ Kyu = White-Yellow Belt
- 5 Kyu = Yellow Belt
- 5+ Kyu = Yellow-Organge Belt
- 4 Kyu = Orange Belt
- 4+ Kyu = Orange-Green Belt
- 3 Kyu = Green Belt
- 3+ Kyu = Green-Blue Belt
- 2 Kyu = Blue Belt
- 2+ Kyu = Blue-Brown Belt
- 1 Kyu = Brown Belt
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com, or stop by the dojo during a scheduled class time
- Please Note that you will be sent an invoice based on your registration information. Invoices will be sent to the email provided during the trackie registration.
*NEW* Membership Fees for 2023 / 2024 Season
- Invoices will be emailed directly to you once you complete the online Trackie registration. Invoices are normally processed at the end of the month. Payments can be made via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the invoice number in the notes section of your e-transfer.
- Family Discount – Three-or-more registrations from the same household will receive a 10% discount for all family members. This discount applies to club fees only. Judo Canada and Judo Alberta fees will be charged the full amount. Family members must register at the same time to qualify for the discount.
- Military Discounts – Military personnel and dependents will receive a 10% discount on club fees (Judo Canada and Judo Alberta fees are charged the full amount).
- No combination of discounts.
- No refunds on canceled registrations.
*New* Schedule and Class Times 2023 / 2024
- No practices on days that land on statutory holidays
- *Thursday’s is a shared High Performance class between the Intermediate and Senior age group. We will be training using advanced Judo concepts during this time. Therefore, you will have to have Sensei’s permission to attend this day.